Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs
Everything is better with bacon. Take your dogs to to the next level with crispy bacon, melty cheddar cheese, and all your favorite toppings.
- 12 Whole Hot Dogs
- 8 Ounce Cheese, Colby/Cheddar
- 12 Bacon, sliced
- 12 hot dog buns
- Slice the cheese into 8 long strips. Slice the hot dogs lengthwise, leaving a "hinge" on one side, and tuck a piece of cheese into each.
- Wrap a slice of bacon in a spiral fashion around each hot dog and secure with toothpicks.
- When ready to cook, set the Traeger to 350℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the bacon-wrapped hot dogs on the grill grate and cook for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bacon has crisped up.
- Transfer to the buns and serve immediately with your favorite condiments. Enjoy!
Originally posted by Traeger.
Posted June 30, 2020