This easy to make meatloaf recipe packs in all the wood-fired flavor you know and love, while leaving out all the bad memories from your childhood of underwhelming meatloaf.
- 2 LB GROUND BEEF
- 1/4 LB GROUND SAUSAGE
- 1 CUP BREADCRUMBS
- 1 CUP MILK
- 2 TBSP ONION, CHOPPED
- 1/2 TSP GROUND SAGE
- 2 TSP SALT
- 2 EGGS, BEATEN
- 1 CUP TRAEGER 'QUE BBQ SAUCE
- 1/2 CUP APPLE JUICE
- When ready to cook, set the temperature to 225℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Combine breadcrumbs, milk, onion, sage, and salt. Add beaten eggs. Add both ground beef and ground sausage and mix well.
- Form mixture into a loaf, packing tightly. Place meatloaf directly on grill grate, and cook for 2 hours, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160℉.
- For the Glaze: Combine Traeger ‘Que Sauce with the apple juice. Glaze meatloaf during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- Let meatloaf rest 5-10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
- *Cook times will vary depending on set and ambient temperatures.
- Access this, and over a thousand other Traeger recipes on the Traeger App.
Originally posted by Traeger.
Posted July 30, 2019