Smoked paprika chicken legs, finished with an herby, spicy chimichurri sauce is a great way to liven up your chicken routine with savory flavor.
1) In a large bowl, massage the chicken legs with the olive oil, paprika, coriander, lime zest, salt and pepper. For maximum flavor, cover and marinade in the fridge overnight.
2) When ready to cook, set Traeger temperature to 425℉ and preheat lid closed, for 15 minutes. Grill: 425 ˚F
3) Put the chicken directly on the grill grate, skin-side up. Cook for 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken reaches 165℉ on an instant-read thermometer.
Grill: 425 ˚F Probe: 165 ˚F
4) *Note: This chimichurri recipe makes extra leftover goodness. It's perfect for grilled steak, fish, sandwiches, you name it. To make the Chimichurri: Combine all ingredients in the base of a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
5) Serve grilled chicken legs with the chimichurri, an extra squeeze of fresh lime juice and your favorite side dish. Enjoy!
Originally posted by Traeger
Posted August 13, 2021
101 W. Yakima Ave.
Yakima, WA 98902
Monday - Friday
8AM to 6PM
9AM to 4PM