A different take on burger sliders, top it with Parmesan cheese, relish and thin slices of roasted red pepper.
For the sliders
- 1 pound (1/2 kilogram) ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 egg
- 2 burger slider buns chopped (sliders dry out easily, give the moisture something to hold onto)
- 2 diced green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped ginger
- Fresh diced cilantro
For the relish
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup finely minced red onion
- Splash of rice wine vinegar
- Splash of soya sauce
- Drizzle of sesame oil
- Mix these ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and form them either by hand or with a mini burger press.
- Preheat your Broil King on MED-HIGH. Lay the sliders out in the grilling basket and secure the lid to give them a firm hold, using a grilling basket allows you to flip all the patties at once. Place on the grill, grill for 5 minutes per side or until the internal meat temperature has reached 170°F (77°C), always use a thermometer with poultry.
Originally posted by Broil King
Posted June 13, 2022